Skip to main content

IN DEMAND OCCUPATIONS - Canada



We are inviting individuals to contact us to help you and your family to become permanent residents of Canada. :
1. Are Less than 40 years old  ( or if between 40 -44 you must have two or more post secondary certificates) 
2. Have a University degree
3. Have savings over US$12,000
4. Have a minimum of 3 years work experience in one of the occupations listed below.




Call 613.695.8777 to book an appointment to find out more. 
  1. Financial auditors and accountants
  2. Other financial officers
  3. Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
  4. Administrative assistants
  5. Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
  6. Engineers - (Civil, Mechanical, Software, Chemical, Computer)
  7. Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  8. Licensed practical nurses
  9. Psychologist
  10. Physiotherapist
  11. College and other vocational instructors
  12. Paralegal and related occupations
  13. Social and community service workers
  14. Medical Doctors


FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY TO COME TO CANADA complete our free eligibility assessment. CLICK HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Immigration Corner | Son graduated from college and wants to stay in Canada

Dear Miss Powell, My son studied in Canada and then received a graduate work permit. That permit is about to expire, and he is worried that his work permit may now be renewed because of the changes. I am wondering what his options are to remain in Canada now. Please advise us as we are hoping that he could eventually get to live permanently. Your kind response would be appreciated. J.T.    Dear J.T.  I have received several questions from international students wondering about their options to remain in Canada, since Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has made several changes to the immigration policies. Your son and others should not panic as there are currently several options to remain in Canada and we remain hopeful that there will be new policy updates to assist graduates to become permanent residents. I will outline below the temporary and permanent options that are available. Remain as a worker   Your son may also apply to remain in Canad...

Immigration Corner | Do I need a police report?

Immigration Corner | Do I need a police report? : Dear Ms Powell, I want to apply to live in Canada and I was told that I will need to have police records from all the countries that I've visited. I attended school in the USA and only spent three summer vacations with my aunt in Canada and returned to the USA each time. I also went on a youth programme in the UK. I visited again a few times since. Do I need a police report from all these countries? How would I go about getting the reports? Do I need to have these reports before I apply? - S.E. Dear S.E., Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) may require police records from individuals who are applying for permanent residence, study permit, work permit and some temporary resident visas if the individual is over 18 years old. IRCC usually requires police certificates or clearance certificates from any country or territory where you have spent six months or more since the age of 18. This is to ensure that y...

Maintaining Status in Canada.

BOOK A TELEPHONE MEETING  Foreign nationals who are in Canada are required to always maintain status when they are in Canada. That means that if you are a temporary resident, such as a visitor, student, or foreign worker, and you apply to extend your temporary resident status before the permit expires, you can legally remain in Canada until a decision is made on the application. During the period that you are waiting for your application to be processed, you are deemed to have implied status or considered to have maintained status in Canada.  If you remain in Canada, this status is recognised by the government of Canada, and you are not regarded as remaining illegally, or seen as someone who has overstayed or run afoul of the immigration rules. However, if you leave Canada, this status will no longer be applicable to you. You will be required to reapply to renter Canada. Since, in your case, your work permit has expired only a month ago, and you applied for perman...